The Office of Entrepreneurship and Innovation (OEI) has formed a student-led advisory board to connect students across programs, keep alumni engaged, and be a voice for students actively participating in our programs. We have set overarching pillars as goals and encourage committees to shape the activities of achieving these goals:
- Increase awareness and enrollment between students & current OEI events
- Inform underrepresented groups about the OEI community
- Highlight the voices of students actively engaged in our programs
- Represent OEI and programs broadly across campus
- Commit to building and supporting a diverse and inclusive environment in OEI programs.
Broaden your perspectives, experiences, and skills as you find your path with innovation
through activity-based weekly meetings, collaborating with the Office of Entrepreneurship
& Innovation. Pathfinders is designed to question self-imposed limitations, fostering
self-discovery that drives exploration and teaching you the art of self-challenge.
Click here to apply for Pathfinders.